You may be a candidate for neuromuscular dentistry if you experience any of the following symptoms on a regular basis:
• Headaches or migraines
• Unexplained loose teeth
• Worn, chipped or cracked teeth
• Cracking, chipping or breaking dental restorations
• Pain or soreness around the jaw joints
• Pain in teeth that seems to move around
• Neck, shoulder or back pain
• Facial pain
• Clicking or grating sounds in the jaw joints
• Limited movement or locking jaw
• Numbness in your fingers and arms
• Congestion, stuffiness or ringing of the ears
There’s no reason to live in pain. Dr. Singleton can provide solutions so you don’t have to suffer needlessly from any of these symptoms.
For Beautiful, Affordable and Local dental care in the heart of the Okanagon, contact Dr. Alan Singleton at Singleton Dental.